Saturday, April 25, 2009

Can I have your autograph please?

.

So the other day I was in Old Navy with Barry -- you know it's time to stock up on the basics.

And who do you think we saw?

I'll give you a hint...they're on TV.

Barry was star struck...

I mean who really expects to see a celebrity in Orem?

Not Barry -- that's for sure.

When he saw "some people from the T.V." in the store he kind of freaked out.

At first he was shy...

then he got up his courage ran up to them and started talking

Only they didn't talk back



Celebrities...who needs them?

8 comments:

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

That is so cute!! Oh my! You got to love those little ones!

Anya said...

OMGush! Thats to funny!
By the way, I did make that Dlish strawberry dessert....it was a big hit in our house and is going to be repeated for many years to come.
So, Heidi, you are going down in history in Patti's book.

Kristin said...

I am LOL!! That is absolutely hilarious and darling. So, so funny.
I have a lot to catch up on. Missed you!

Blythe Edwards said...

That is too funny!

Christie said...

Oops. I didn't realize that my sis-in-law, Blythe, was signed in on my laptop.

Britney said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!!!! That is so stinking funny!!!!!!! ooohhh,....I'm still laughing!!!!!!

dierany.com said...

Thanks for the belly laugh! What a character!!

dierany.com said...

How silly... I just did the same thing that your friend Christie did. I even read her comment and chuckled because I was going to ask if you were friends with Blythe Danner. Apparently my friend Diane was logged into my laptop. Oops.


This is really Karen(The Schneblynator.)