Here are a few photos of my two little munchkins have been up to...

Barry has been playing with some homemade play dough. He seriously plays with it for hours. I am amazed at his concentration. He carefully cuts and shapes the dough into all kinds of things from jack-o-lanterns (can you tell Halloween is a favorite) to various food items. My favorite was a sculpture of Cord. Oh it was a good one. Unfortunately I didn't have any batteries in my camera!
I have to say though that as a kid I loved to play with play dough and clay. I love the feel of it and I love to create. I have played a bit with the kids, but I am craving some real sculpture time Maybe I'll have to run to the art store and buy some. Didn't/don't you love play dough too?

Will has become the Udall's very own spider-man. Every time I want to walk though a doorway there he is. I really want to tickle him or give him a little goose but I know the results would be disastrous and may involve a visit to the ER.
As you can imagine my doorways are spic and span and free from all dirt & grime.

Finally, as usual there is a lot of play with the many (and I do mean many) action figures we have at our house. We have had more battles here than I can count.
I do love to spy on them and listen to their dialog -- until they start using "potty talk" and I have to remind them of that bar of soap in the still un-remodeled bathroom.
And just to give you a thrill I'll even post a picture of my favorite "action" figure....
Come on you know he's hot....
Karen, I know you are having second thoughts about passing this one on...
A real American hero...

A shirtless and unbuttoned GI Joe.
8 comments:
Too funny!
Yep, play dough's a big hit at our house, too. I remember as a kid only being able to play with it outside. Now I can see why. I've learned to wait a few hours after they play with it to let the bits dry out. Then, it's a lot easier to sweep up.
Hey Heidi! How have we not been to each other's blogs? I need your email to invite you to my blog (annoyingly private). Darling blog!
katieadickson@hotmail.com
too funny! my girls love playdough too. i find endless dried "sculptures" that they make for each other underneath beds, in drawers, etc..... and the wall climbing...i used to do that with my cousins too!!!! haven't told my kids about it yet since i am sure savannah would be up there ALL the time.
and how fun that you have boy dolls. we just have naked barbies and polly pockets all over having fashion shows and going on "trips". i think our barbies would LOVE to have GI joe around! heehee!
Hubba Hubba!! Loved the GI Joe pic. I came home and found Michael sitting on the couch in the very same outfit.
I laughed at this post because last time I was at your house, Barry was playing with playdo when I walked in, and Will climbed the wall for me too.
I was a bit worried you were going to share a photo of the completely nude GI Joe I saw the boys playing with. Thanks for sparing us that.
... Oh Karen STOP! Cute boys Heidi!
So funny!!!! We love playdoh too!!! Tell Barry to do another Cord sculpture. I would love to see it. (However, I'm assuming it would look a lot like that G.I. Joe!)
Those action figures cracked me up! And I LOVED the picture of Will climbing the doorways. I am going to refrain from showing my children that picture because I KNOW they will try it too! :)
oh man, I was definitely enjoying the post as it was going on, but then the final picture of the shirtless G.I. Joe unbuttoned. HA. So funny.
Post a Comment