Last week Cord & I get a chance to go to the awards assembly at school. Cole was in the 5th grade choir this year and they were performing Lily was also getting an award.
I'm really proud of Cole for being in the choir. He had to stay after school every Tuesday and Thursday for the last six months to participate and he only missed a few times. He had a great time and sounded really good.
Can you see the two nerds?


Here is Lily after she got her award.

This week was also the "parade of states". The 5th graders have been studying the U.S. this year and at the end of the year they have to do a big report on one state. Cole was assigned Idaho. I have to say after helping him with his report there are several things I want to do in Idaho! As a final part of the reports the kids had to make a visual display. Here Cole is in front of his.
These kids are so talented -- they must take after their mother
5 comments:
Smart, handsome and beautiful, respectively.
They got some good genes in em.
Happy Birthday to your darling Barry. Man is he cute.
Love the pictures! I'm not surprised at all that Lily received Citizen of the Month! Yeah Lily!
Way to go Cole for doing choir -- choir is cool -- that's my motto! (That, and bacon makes everything better, but that is a different post.)
Cole's display turned out great. I love the sack of potatoes.
P.S. You'll have to tell me how you added those arrows to the picture. Very cool and practical.
of course they take after you!
Impressive that Cole did choir this year. For some reason he reminds me so much of my nephew Landon, who also did choir this year.
BTW, Austin loved playing with him that day at Sophie's party and asked do we live close to Cole? and can he play with him again? Cute.
Congrats on your award Lily!
Post a Comment