
The days are (finally) getting hot here. The kids are loving it -- they ride their bikes & scooters, run, get dirty & well...thirsty. That is what is driving me crazy. The two 'little boys' who can't reach the faucet in the kitchen seems to yell "I WANT A DRINK" at me no less than 20 times an hour.
A friend of mine in Provo had a drinking fountain in her back yard and that is what I am dreaming of right now. No more piles of dirty cups because the kids claim they can't remember which one is theirs (and yes we have even written names on them). And no more high pitched screams from the kitchen.
Dream Heidi...dream the impossible dream...

4 comments:
yeah, that would be cool.
Loving this weather though. It makes me smile.
Ha ha! That is great. Actually, my parents in Orem have a drinking fountain in their backyard. We have had it since we moved in almost 20 yrs ago and it is VERY low maintenance. It is just hooked up to a water line somewhere and has never needed to be fixed or anything. I can send you a picture of it if you would like...
We have a drinking mechanism too. It's called the hose.
: )
hee hee -- the hose! :)
Such a great idea! I would love one in my back yard.
Post a Comment