Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!


Memorial Day is a day to remember those who died in service to our country. It is also a day to honor those who are currently serving our country. So today we celebrate Cord's brother Brigham who currently in Iraq. He will be home in July after a long deployment.

Brig -- We think about you all time & pray for your safe return! We love your guts!

We love you Brig & can't wait to give you a "blanket party" -- that part is from Cord.

4 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Thank you to Brigham, and all the other men and women who serve our country. I'll pray for his safe return. (And a quick 2 months for his family).

3girlsmom said...

ditto the previous comment. we truly appreciate what they do. my brother in law leaves for afghanistan again in about a month. kudos to the men and women in the military!

Britney said...

Thanks for Brigham and anyone who serves in the military. I am so grateful for them. I am also so grateful for the families that sacrifice so much in order to allow them to serve. THank you. THank you. Thank you.

Brigham said...

Thanks Heidi & fam. I just checked your blog on saw this. I'm glad you are having such a fun time this summer. Hi to all the kids!!