The red couch is now gone (I guess really only the slipcover was red)-- well actually it is on our front porch. Sigh.
Now as you are looking at the couch you must sing the theme song from Sanford & Son .
So if you need to take a load off just stop on by. But you had better hurry it (had better) will be gone tomorrow.

12 comments:
Love it! I expect a mini concert next time I'm down your way. Let's see what Cord has left in 'him.
THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you got such a good deal! It is beautiful. What a fun thing to have for your whole family. That is a very cool addition to your house. You must be so happy.
So nice! Does anyone already play? We have a keyboard, and I am glad for headphones, at times, but any music is good! We should do lessons this summer. Any recommendations from anyone?
PS We got a mic. and a mic. stand (for not very much) to go with our keyboard, and the kids LOVE it! Myles and I like it, too. We make announcements on it like, "Time for dinner," etc. just to be funny. The kids also think it's fun to MC FHE on it, too.
Dang! I thought you were gonna leave that couch on the porch for good.
Congrats on the new purchase. Every home should have a piano (and a set of earplugs!) Good luck with that!
That is a very pretty piano, I love the color. You will love having a piano (most of the time). Especially after years of practice...
Congrats on the piano! Ohh come on leave the coach. You should have a vote.
love the piano and am cracking up at the couch! come on! leave it there! then you and cord can sit out there like an old married couple on starry summer nights! hee hee!
Oh...you MUST keep the couch on the porch. It goes perfect with the satellite dish!
Good for you! One day I would like to have a child who can play (no hope for me). It would be nice to skip past the learning and right to the mastering.
i want a piano. . .maybe in our new house i can convince david we have room for one.
Heidi, I am so jealous, a little that you had a couch on your porch...just kidding. I would love a piano. It is gorgeous!
Post a Comment