Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Next on my 'to read list'

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Yes -- this is a real book. The subtitle is "The Classic Regency Romance - Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem!"

Brenda said...

I just saw this somewhere and can't remember where now for the life of me....????????

mallorie said...

oh dear. I'll admit, I'm a little disturbed. And yet, strangely intrigued...you read it. Let me know how it goes. :)

Britney said...

Hey!!!! That is EXACTLY the idea I had for a book! He totally stole it from me! :)
Not really. Not really Josie. (name that movie) Who in the world thinks up putting zombies in with Jane Austen?!?!

Love it. I hope you actually read it. :)

Unknown said...

i am just catching up on your blog. .. it's been a little while. i don't know about that book, you will have to let me know!

Shauna said...

Hmmmmm! Looks interesting!

3girlsmom said...

that looks totally great! love it!!!! but then again, i guess i tend to stray a little to the dark side. fun catching up on your blog. thanks for the tips on the picture magic. can't wait to actually sit down and try it.

hope you get your respite from the heat and the 20,000 requests for water! i am feeling your pain. that is why with this house we got a fridge with the ice and water dispensor!!!!! what a grand thing that is. of course, until the ice part broke! but i just make the big girls get gracie's!

oh, and i am glad that we are not the only ones who go through 6,789 cups per day!