Thursday, May 7, 2009

Photo Fun

I have had a few comments about my blog header and about the arrows & stuff I put on pictures. So I thought I'd share how I do it -- and how you can do it too. This is all stuff you can do in photoshop -- but it's even easier on the website Picnik.

The site is super easy to used and gives you a ton of free options to work with. I love playing around with pictures on the site. Here are a few examples...

This is using the black & white option -- you then can erase the black & white to reveal the original colors from the photo -- like the balloons.

Here is the original picture of my friend Brenda with her daughter

Here they are with funky hexagon pixels

and as a cute Polaroid with text

Here is the original of Britney & cute Liam

I added stickers and text. You can change the size & color of the stickers & the fonts.

I saved the best for last. Here is the original of Shauna & Chantel. They are just too cute so I needed to make myself feel better by tearing others down.

Try it out! I know you will love it!





7 comments:

Britney said...

SO FUN!!!!!! I can't wait to try it!

I love the mustache!!! So funny!!!!!

Shauna said...

Oh, you mischievous but talented little pup!

Christie said...

SO Funny! I'll have to check it out.

Robyn said...

Cute photos. Thanks for telling us about that site. I know nothing about Photoshop :-(

I am sad I missed the lunch at the park. Looks like so much fun.

And Chantel and Shauna ARE too cute. I like the mustache look!

Kristin said...

Ha--you're hilarious. Very cool tips of the trade--if I ever blog again . . .

And love the orange Cheetos too . . .mmmmmmmmm

Stella said...

I love that site. I use it constanly ever since alli told me about it! It is an awesome site.

Brenda said...

Those pics were the best Heidi...what a clever little gal you are!