Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Reuinon

On Sunday we went to Trevor Pasket's mission report. It was so great to see him home from his mission and just as nice to get together with our long time friends from Provo land.

It's hard to believe it has been so long since we all lived just a block from each other. When we get together it feels like we never moved. Our kids all were in elementary school together and now Barbara has one married & one home from a mission. And the others are in high school! Time really flies! But of course I haven't aged a bit.

Brenda, Me, Barbara & Kristie

Karissa , Alli, Trevor
Jordan, Gage & Gunar

Alli & Gunar -- best buds since preschool

Two of the Kindrick girls Mia & Lizzy

Brett & Brenda -- OK she is really the one who hasn't aged!

Several years ago (7?) we all went camping over Memorial Day weekend and we just decided spur of the moment to go again this year. It should be fun (and dirty) and you can bet I'll have some pictures for you!

8 comments:

Angie said...

You ALL look so great. This was a fun post for me to read. It brought back memories and teary eyes. You all were the best YW leaders. Such GOOD examples. And good friends. And your kids are all so good lookin'. Love ya!

Amanda said...

Those were fun pictures to see. I can't believe that Trevor is back from his mission-- let alone old enough to go on a mission! I still remember teaching him in primary :)

Christie said...

Time really does fly! Everyone looks great!

Robyn said...

Wow, it's amazing to see the kids aging b/c I still feel like I am just as young as I was then... but obviously not! Look in the mirror!Alli and Karissa were both in my Activity Days group and now they're nearly driving- aaah!

Can't wait to see the Mem.Day campout photos. Have fun!!

Britney said...

WOW! He's home already!!!!!!!
Barbara looks so young and skinny!
Trevor looks so old (and JORDAN -- holy moly!!!)
I can't believe how old all of those kids are. I guess I too, like Robyn, need to accept that I am getting old.

Have a GREAT time camping! That will be so much fun!!!!

Kristin said...

Congrats on the new piano! It is beautiful.

Way to go Alli for trying out new things. What you said about all that really resonated with me. I wasn't one to jump into new things/situations quickly. Still a struggle. Insecurities . . . .love that she just goes and does. Very awesome trait to have.

AND . . .I was thrilled to see these picture of Trevor's homecoming--how is he old enough to be DONE with a mission . They have all grown up. I remember them being in primary (but always being the older kids comparitively speaking). You women are all beautiful too. Those were some good times with some fantastic people. Time just keeps on ticking. Well, have a great weekend!!

Brenda said...

Thanks for posting all that Heidi! You da bomb! Would you mind reminding my back that I haven't aged? That would be great! You're right...that pic of Alli and Gunar is the BEST, I loved it! Copy for me please?

Unknown said...

it has been a blast spending time all together this past week. we must do it more often. love you