Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pirate Party


Thursday was "Pirate Day" at Farm School. The kids came dressed as a pirate and teacher Lynda had the place decked out for lots of adventures. I had to laugh at Will's shorts because a few years ago when he was a pirate for Halloween they were pants.



Teacher Lynda had a treasure hunt set up for the kids with laminated pictures of different places they had to visit to get their next clue.

Here is Will with Teacher Lynda -- isn't her Captain Hook costume great!?

I so appreciate the time (and creativity) my kids teachers spend to make school a great experience!

6 comments:

Christie said...

Things like this make me want to be a kid again!

Unknown said...

now that is one cool teacher!

Britney said...

I LOVE teacher Lynda and I love pirate parties! SO FUN!!!!!!

Britney said...

P.S. I love your new blog banner. Are those your preserves? Did you save one for me? :)

Robyn said...

So jealous my kids don't get to go to that farm school. So awesome!

k8shoe said...

What a fun teacher!