This weekend was General Conference for my church. It is a tradition that on Sunday between the two sessions we head up to my Aunt Helen's house for lunch.
We have been doing for so long - maybe since we've been married? Helen did break out a picture of us there when Cole was just 3 months old. So you get the idea...tradition. We had a great meal (I can't believe I forgot to take pictures) and then gathered around the TV to listen to our leaders.
The little kids all played outside after listening to a few speakers. My kids LOVE going to Kevin & Helen's house because they live up the canyon and they have lots of room to run and play. They also get to play with the kids of my cousins . Let's see that makes them?
**I just looked it up and children of cousins are second cousins to each other and my cousins children are my first cousins once removed... because I know you really wanted to know that.**
Sooooo my kids love to hang out with their second cousins.
We have been doing for so long - maybe since we've been married? Helen did break out a picture of us there when Cole was just 3 months old. So you get the idea...tradition. We had a great meal (I can't believe I forgot to take pictures) and then gathered around the TV to listen to our leaders.
The little kids all played outside after listening to a few speakers. My kids LOVE going to Kevin & Helen's house because they live up the canyon and they have lots of room to run and play. They also get to play with the kids of my cousins . Let's see that makes them?
**I just looked it up and children of cousins are second cousins to each other and my cousins children are my first cousins once removed... because I know you really wanted to know that.**
Sooooo my kids love to hang out with their second cousins.
While the kids were playing all the adults were listening intently...
I hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:
That looks like a dreamy place to take a break and listen to conference. What a great tradition!
{Wasn't conference great?!!!!}
That canyon looks beautiful. Glad you had such a nice weekend--it was wonderful huh.
Post a Comment