Last night when I stumbled bleary eyed into bed I found this sweet note on my pillow from Lily.
It made me smile.
What a sweet girl she is!

This morning as I stumbled bleary eyed into the shower I found this sweet note on my bathtub from Barry.
It made me smile.
What a sweet boy he is!
Now where is that Magic Eraser?
Again!!!

(This strange view is looking down into the tub)

(At least now when he goes to kindergarten next year I can say yes, yes he can write his name.)
5 comments:
isn't it nice to know you are loved!
Good thing they are so darn cute! Ashley worked her magic with lipstick on the carpet the other day, and I still haven't gotten it out. Did I mention that she colored with Crayola marker on the bean bags THE SAME DAY? I'm thinking of getting rid of her!!
But Lily's note was cute. Wish my kids would leave those for me!
I had to laugh at the bathtub note. I remember being that age-and just wanting to leave my name on everything...the bunk beds, the walls, the paint of the car....
So cute! What sweet little notes -- even Barry's! :)
Post a Comment