Nuh-huh!!! That stinkin' lucky dog!
Is that some sort of sporting endeavor?
Tell him he is still a scrojanahnah--Ryan
Ha! Ha! to both of you. Marcie I got a good laugh with the scrojanahnah!
I think it is fairly disturbing that:a: Ryan loves checking out blogs-and is now commenting on them b: He stills uses the "scrojanahnah" comeback.
A) Why is he there? B) Where is it?C) What is a scrojanahnah? Or is it man speak and I don't want to know?D) Funny Chantel -- sporting endeavor!E) Who is doing your hair if he is gone? ;)
Yankees is a dirty word at our house.
So wait, you're injured, and yet he left to a far away sporting event? What is wrong with this picture? :)
LUCKY!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Nuh-huh!!! That stinkin' lucky dog!
Is that some sort of sporting endeavor?
Tell him he is still a scrojanahnah--Ryan
Ha! Ha! to both of you. Marcie I got a good laugh with the scrojanahnah!
I think it is fairly disturbing that:
a: Ryan loves checking out blogs-and is now commenting on them
b: He stills uses the "scrojanahnah" comeback.
A) Why is he there?
B) Where is it?
C) What is a scrojanahnah? Or is it man speak and I don't want to know?
D) Funny Chantel -- sporting endeavor!
E) Who is doing your hair if he is gone? ;)
Yankees is a dirty word at our house.
So wait, you're injured, and yet he left to a far away sporting event? What is wrong with this picture? :)
LUCKY!
Post a Comment