Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ouch the sequel

So now I have a sprained wrist on my left hand because I was only using my left hand.

I was lifting too much with it and now alas I can't do anything.

Now you really have to feel sorry for me.

I want to kill someone -- I can't do anything for myself. Which is really frustrating!!!!

It has taken me soooo long to type up this post... really, you have no idea.

So it will be a while until I post again.

Peace out.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually you should all feel really bad for ME. i'm the one who's playing the part of her arms. i do her hair and just about everything else for her.(; haha love ya mom.

Chantel said...

I do feel sorry for you Heidi. Life is hard when you are so old. I mean lets face it your basically falling apart. Have you ever thought of trying Centrum Silver? I hear its great for people of your age. :) Love your guts hope everything feels better soon.

Karen said...

Dear crip,
That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. Thankfully Chantel cheered me with her comments about Centrum Silver. (I was going to suggest Geritol.)

And Alli playing the part of your arms was hysterical too. I think she should do your hair like you did Will's the other day.

What can I do for you? I can bring you chocolate...I can be your personal secretary and you can dictate your blog postings to me. Anything else?

Christie said...

So Sorry! :(

Christie said...

PS You'll have to take the opp. to read lots of good books while you can!

Kristin said...

So sorry Heidi. No fun. Will miss you on here--hope you are feeling better soon.

Britney said...

I'm probably the worst friend, because I'll admit it,...I laughed just a little. Not because I am glad that you are hurt, but because it is so....unlikely, unfortunate, and slightly funny. However, I'm very sorry you are hurt on both sides. I will come help you fold laundry or do your hair. Dreadlocks anyone???? :)

Shauna said...

I agree with Karen, Alli should do your hair up like you did Will's. It's not a far cry from your high school days. Right? And, I think a few old lady vitamins might be in order.

Amy said...

You should take advantage of your condition. This is exactly why you had five kids...right?! Just spout orders.."do the dishes", "massage my feet", "scrub the toilet"...the list is endless!! :D! Hope you feel better.

Debra said...

You healed up yet? Can't keep you down for long!

Robyn said...

Oh no! So sorry that you've had these problems with your body. It is so frustrating when you can't do what you want to do. I hope that things are healing and you're getting better. Who is going to make fabulous quilts and Halloween costumes. I hope Alli is getting good practice. I think its cute she has to do your hair.