holy crap i haven't been on the blogosphere in 2 months! major reorganization of the photos to my new laptop. LOVE all the pics. that camera is quite snazzy eh lady? sorry to hear about your injuries and hope you are on the mend. hey, how did you get your pics to be SO DANG HUGE? i love it.happy fall!
That scares me and intrigues me at the same time.
I love it!!! I can just see you and Alleonor laughing and having a ball while doing this. Silly girls.
oh shaunenor. you should come join us sometime. it's quite fun.(:
How fun. I definitely need to check out that site!
SO COOL!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
holy crap i haven't been on the blogosphere in 2 months! major reorganization of the photos to my new laptop.
LOVE all the pics. that camera is quite snazzy eh lady? sorry to hear about your injuries and hope you are on the mend.
hey, how did you get your pics to be SO DANG HUGE? i love it.
happy fall!
That scares me and intrigues me at the same time.
I love it!!! I can just see you and Alleonor laughing and having a ball while doing this. Silly girls.
oh shaunenor. you should come join us sometime. it's quite fun.(:
How fun. I definitely need to check out that site!
SO COOL!
Post a Comment