So this is what I have...
The doctor has given me some good drugs and I am making my way to recovery. It is however taking FOREVER!!!! It has been a week already.
I cant use my arm at all.
It is horrible to be one handed -- especially when that one hand is your left & you're right handed! (come on, you feel sorry for me right?)
That is why I have been absent in my bloggingness.
We are on our way up north for fall break and will have lots to post about when we get back.
Have a great weekend!

8 comments:
You know you love that picture. It's OK to admit it.
oh my, that doesnt look fun at all!
I hope your weekend is relaxing and fun four you, though.
What happened? Is it an injury or is it just something that flares up? I'm sending you tons of sympathy. I'm sure you can feel it:)
Ouch is right. Hope you recover soon.
Okay...since I just read your comment, I shall address the picture first....wo. There is a nipple on your blog. :) I'm glad it's not yours. ;)
Now,...onto the rest. I'm so sorry for your shoulder. It sounds (and looks) incredibly painful. I just wish you had posted a picture of your hairdos. I also love your new header and background and I love your new format. So cute. Enjoy your trip up north and I hope your shoulder heals soon.
Well, this turned out to be serious. I'm so sorry and I'm sure it really hurts. Ouchie!!!
Have a good trip.
Glad you went to the Dr.
Sorry to hear about your shoulder. I hope it gets better soon! Nice photo...
Post a Comment