It is suppose to snow today but yesterday was a nice fall day so we headed to the pumpkin patch...

The kids had a great time running around finding the "perfect" pumpkin. I had a great time taking pictures of them.


We have all been sick so much this month. If we hadn't been we would have gotten our pumpkins earlier. But better late than never right? Right? That's what I've been telling the kids every time they say "We
STILL don't have our pumpkin yet and it's almost Halloween!"

It's so nice to live 5 minutes away from a pumpkin patch. That way we can just run over and it doesn't take too much time.



Will seriously LOVED running around this place.


We all left happy with a van loaded down with pumpkins ready to carve for Family Home Evening.
5 comments:
How fun! Our "pumpkin patch" is called Walmart. Our elementary school has the kids decorate (not carve) a pumpkin to decorate the halls. It's Lauren's favorite project.
Good thing you went yesterday. It was such a beautiful day!! I'm not ready for these snow flurries yet!!
What fun pics. That pumpkin with the warts if funny.
Great photos! We didn't make it to the patch this year. Ours are from Walmart! Pathetic, huh?
Great pictures...especially the close of of Cole... I really loved it.
Great pictures! I love pumpkin patches. It is such a great time of year!
Post a Comment