We hope everyone has a spook-tacular Halloween!! We have had a lot of fun making all of our Halloween preparations.
I was so busy in fact that I didn't get my VT done this month so we made treats.
This guy took longer than I thought he would. I saw the idea for sale in Martha's magazine and decided I could make one of my own. Cord bought me a styrofoam head at Savers and I attached it to a tomato cage. The rest took a little trial and error.
What worked the best was wrapping everything in batting first so it wasn't see through and then I used three packages of the spider web stuff (the cheap stuff you get at Walmart to put around your house.) and then the kids loaded on the spiders. I think it turned out great and the kids love it.
Here are a few pictures for our pumpkin carving...
Happy Halloween!!!!

3 comments:
I love the decorations! The tomato cage mummy is awesome. Who knew you could do cool stuff with gardening tools!?
Great Halloween decs. I love the hanging mummy. Wow! Also the cute banner on the fireplace. We didn't carve pumpkins this year. I went for the Mr. Potato Head things at Walmart. Loved it.
So fun!!
Post a Comment