Monday, July 14, 2008

Catching Up -- Lagoon

Cord's company takes all the employees and their families to Lagoon every summer. This year was a lot of fun. Barry and Will were old enough that they lasted much longer than they did last year. As you can see Will was thrilled with the train ride -- I think we got up to 2 miles per hour.



I lost count of how many times I watched these whales go around and around...



Now that Keegan is an employee too he got to come with us. Here are a few pictures of Keeg taking Cole and Lily on the Wild Mouse roller coaster and the giant swings. Cole was a champ and went on the Colossus and the big wooden roller coaster with me. I wasn't brave enough to go on Wicked but Cord and Keegan did.

We all went on Rattlesnake Rapids ride and I had to cover Will as we went under the waterfall and ended up being completely soaked from head to toe. Later we went on the log ride and after going down the big drop Will yelled out "I AM SCARED" and then started laughing really hard. We can't wait for next year and hopefully Alli can come with us (she was at girls camp)



We had a great day !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
So I saw link to your blog from Mindy's and I couldn't resist checking it out. Anyway, your kids are getting so grown-up and so cute. Even Ryan had to sit down and browse through some pictures. Possibly stalker-ish? I don't know. But it was great to see that you have such a fun and happy family.
Marcie Ashton (Ryan's wife)

Unknown said...

looks like you've had some fun times. i am playing catch-up with everyone's blogs.. . including my own!
let's plan something soon. We are around for a while now.

Heidi said...

Hi Marcy it's good to hear from you. We should get together -- we are going to be in St Johns next week.

Robyn said...

What a fun day. It sounds like you had a great time. Too bad Alli had to miss it! I always love people watching at Lagoon. You see some INTERESTING people there!

Marcie Ashton said...

Feel free to come by. I will be gone for the first few days, but I'll be back by Wed. afternoon. And Ryan would be happy to see you guys anytime you come over (he is in charge of he kids. . .) In the meantime, I started a blog-with a whole 3 entries. It's marcieashton.blogspot.com.