Two names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Heidi
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. My favorite earings
2. Flip Flops
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To go to the quilt store
2. More sleep
Two people who will fill his out:
1. Shauna
2. Brenda
Two things you did last night:
1. Watched "So you think you can dance?"
2. Cleaned the kitchen -- I even did them at the same time!
Two things you ate yesterday:
1. Watermelon
2. Hamburger
The Last Two people you talked to:
1. Cord
2. Cathie
Two things your are doing today (or did):
1. Taking the kids to Seven Peaks
2. Going to Quilt Group
Two longest car rides:
1. Fairfield CA to Jacob Lake AZ
2. Fairfield CA to Rexburg ID
Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Coke w/ lime
2. Diet Pepsi w/ lime

6 comments:
my mom loves coke w/ lime too! you guys should get together
I did it! Just like you thought I would. Are you proud?
Man, I still have not finished the picture one you did. I think I can get this one out quicker! Not so computer savy am I!!!
I have finally done it!!! Yeah, not only is this tag deal done but also the mosaic. I love it I want to do more. I love the ones you have done on your kids for their b-days. Pierce's b-day was in May and Ross's in June but I figure a month or two late is not big deal.
I hope you take my copying you as the highest form of a compliment and not an irritation.
no no no those are myyyy favorite beverages- i almost have had to go into rehab with the diet coke lime...what a fun blog! we love your family and i remember specifically holding cole as he slept one night out in front of your house in the summer- chubba and cute- so glad to find you!
Post a Comment