We went to the parade and celebration activities on Saturday in Torrey. Our favorite parts of the parade were the masses of candy the kids got, the camel (random) and the Wayne High School cheerleaders complete with camo WHS shirts and purple shorts.
We also went on a hike in Capital Reef here are a few photos of us that. Isn't it just beautiful? We love to got there. We used to camp there all the time but now that Brady & Kate have a house there we get to sleep in a bed and take a shower!
We had such a good time hanging out as a family and enjoying beautiful Utah! We love living in such a beautiful country!

5 comments:
Wow those are great pictures, those canyons are beautiful. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, I miss parades where they throw candy...
ARGGHHH!!!! I miss red rocks and yes even 110 degrees. Of course I would complain incessantly about the heat if I were there but it is sooo beautiful. Lucky
I love the sparkler pictures. They have always been my favorite part of the fourth. Looks like fun.
Looks like you had a great time. What a beautiful place to be!
Looks like you had a great time! I wish we could have enjoyed some hiking and nature walks over our holiday. I love the red rocks.
Post a Comment