Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cord's Birthday Part 2

So, most of you know what a character Lily is. She just really cracks me up! I just had to post this poem/song she wrote Sunday for Cord's birthday. I think it is soooooo funny. I can't believe how creative she is.

"There is a crazy dude his name is Cord-yeah
He likes to play baseball and he also loves the Lord-yeah
He's really that crazy and he's not that lazy
I'm talking about Cord-yeah
I'm talking about Cord-yeah

mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm

He loves key lime pie and I'm not lying about the guy-yeah
He loves to dance and thinks he's a fancy pants
I'm talking about Cord-yeah
and I love him so much-yeah
I'm talking about Cord-yeah

mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm"

5 comments:

Shauna said...

This is awesome Lily Lugnuts!!! I absolutely love it.

julie said...

Lily is a child genius! Right on!

Britney said...

So cute! Man I love her!!!!

Great song Lily! That's going to be tough to beat so you'd better get working on a good one for your mom's bday!

Anonymous said...

You should get her singing it on video. :P

Heidi said...

I think I will. The song is so funny when she sings it!