Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Night Games

Last night Cole had his "friends" party. The boys all met here at 8:30 and we opened presents and had cupcakes. They were homemade Hostess like cupcakes that were so good. I'll post the recipe later. Anyway they boys were pretty reved up for night games. I thought 7 seven year old girls could giggle :) Here are a few pictures of them being silly before they left.

This is the best picture of the night -- Cord driving off to a park to play capture the flag & other games in the dark. They got home about 10:30 and from all reports they had a blast.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Yeah for night games...we love them! That is actually a very unique spin on the traditional birthday party. Besides, Cord had to take them all to the park, and you got to stay home! :O)

Shauna said...

Crazy boys! Fun little buggers aren't they?

Britney said...

I agree with Brenda -- great idea to do night games! I wish my kids had summer birthdays. It is so hard to think of fun, active things for boys to do in the dead of winter. I'll bet those boys loved it!

Heidi said...

Lily & Cole always want birthdays during the school year -- I guess you always want what you don't have.:)

Unknown said...

what a fun idea for a party!

julie said...

Pierce LOVED it!!! Thanks for the invite. I loved the idea. I am waiting and not so patiently for that recipe:)!!!