
Cole is 10 today! I can hardly believe it. Here are a few picture of Cole from this year and some of the many things we love about him. Happy Birthday Cole!
- Cole has the most amazing eyes
- He is very inquisitive
- He loves to collect bugs
- He is a great baseball player
- He is a great football player
- His favorite primary song is Love is Spoken Here -- we get to sing it a lot at FHE
- Cole loves mud and the irrigation ditch
- He can hike and can even keep up with his old man
- He is an early riser
- He is very aware of others feelings
- He loves to wrestle with his brothers (and dad)
- Cole likes to tell stories and includes lots of details
- He has the best laugh!
- He doesn't like cheese or to read -- but I'm working on him
- Cole loves to sleep on the floor.
- He loves to be outside and is usually wandering the neighborhood with Harrison, Jake or Jordan.
- He will still give his mom a hug and a kiss (I hope he never stops)
We LOVE you Cole and are so glad you are part of our family! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Cole! What a great kid, I love your tributes and pictures, those are great! Aren't these kids amazing, it is hard to imagine life without them!
Happy Birthday to Coley!! Cole has an amazing presence and larger than life spirit. His eyes are too beautiful. We love him.
Happy Bday Cole! It's so fun to learn some more about him. He does have amazing eyes, I have noticed before. I love this other qualities, especially that he's aware of others' feelings. Can't believe he's 10!
Post a Comment