Alli took my camera to girls camp this week and So I have been taking pictures with hers. The problem is that she also took the cord that connect the camera to the computer so I can't post the pictures of our trip to Lagoon yesterday or Lily's party today. But I was looking at the EW website and checked out their lists for the "new classics". I was surprised by what they said were the top ten in books, movies, music and TV. For example the top 10 TV shows since 1983 are...
1. The Simpsons, Fox, 1989-present
2 The Sopranos, HBO (1999-2007)
3 Seinfeld, NBC (1989-98)
4 The X-Files, Fox (1993-2002)
5 Sex and the City, HBO (1998-2004)
6 Survivor, CBS (2000-present)
7 The Cosby Show, NBC (1984-92)
8 Lost, ABC (2004-present)
9 Friends, NBC (1994-2004)
10 Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The WB (1997-2001); UPN (2001-03)
Now I liked the X-Files but really #4? And the Simpsons? I thought the office would be near the top ten but they are at #61. One funny note -- The Daily Show #14 beating out Oprah at #15 and Beavis & Butt-head are ranked #38 and Everybody Loves Raymond is #71. Check out the list here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hate buffy! What the heck is she doing in the top 10? What about ER and Ali McBeal? Hello? Knee pit? :O)
Fascinating! Not my style of TV. I know my list would be much different. The Office is the only show I every now and then turn on. I suppose I know nothing when it comes to TV!
Post a Comment