I REALLY should have taken off the wig for this picture. Here are my "gals" Brenda, Robyn, Rebecca, Britney & Shauna.
We had the best time eating delicious food and laughing too hard as usual.
I love these woman and I am so grateful for their friendship. They make my life so much better because they really know me and the STILL like me. Plus they can make me laugh like no one's business! I know that I could call on any one of them and they would be there to help me. I hope they know I would do anything for them too.
After dinner we loaded up in Robyn's minivan and headed to our other favorite thing to do... the movies!
Julie & Julia -- if you haven't seen it yet you must!Thanks for such a nice birthday evening ladies!
I love your guts!

8 comments:
Hooray for friends!
I loved your post. The gray wig was hilarious! And what a great group shot of all you gals together. That's a keeper!!
I'm so glad it was a good night for you. I had so much fun too. I think the same thing... good friends totally accept you for you, just the way you are, with all your flaws and faults (though I don't think I could list even one for you Miss Heidi, you are amazing) I loved the gray wig, it was so funny. Happy Birthday!!!
I loved the wig too! You are such a character -- that's why I love you! I'm glad you had a good time! It is so nice to have great friends!
It's simple: I love Hoopster!
You are amazing Heidi and so are "the gals"! You are all making my life a delight.
Finn is sitting here with me as I read your blog and every time he's see's your photo he yells HEIDI!like he's spotting a celebrity.
I'm laughing!
We do have some fun, don't we? Glad I'm friends with all those gals too!
I'm glad you had a good birthday and thanks for remembering me. It was such a fantastic surprise to talk to all of you. I miss all of you and your guts. Love ya
Post a Comment