That was great! What a cute baby!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Great post...one more...Sesame Street began...
Happy Birthday!! Thanks for your fun posts Hope you don't mind if I copy some of your ideas to use on mine!!
Is that a little pearl necklace you're wearing??
What adorable baby pictures! Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful, magical day.
Thanks everyone! Karen, I am wearing the pink beaded necklace with "canning" on the bottom of the page -- cute huh?
you are so cute! happy birthday!!AND thanks for the pesto recipe below. . . i will have to try that one.
i love your baby picture! So cuteBy the way, Jared loves Bryan Adams and he's coming in concert soon. I thought your post was going to be about that... ha!
Great post! I didn't know so many great things started in '69. You are by far the best thing though!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That was great! What a cute baby!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Great post...one more...Sesame Street began...
Happy Birthday!! Thanks for your fun posts Hope you don't mind if I copy some of your ideas to use on mine!!
Is that a little pearl necklace you're wearing??
What adorable baby pictures!
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful, magical day.
Thanks everyone! Karen, I am wearing the pink beaded necklace with "canning" on the bottom of the page -- cute huh?
you are so cute! happy birthday!!
AND thanks for the pesto recipe below. . . i will have to try that one.
i love your baby picture! So cute
By the way, Jared loves Bryan Adams and he's coming in concert soon. I thought your post was going to be about that... ha!
Great post! I didn't know so many great things started in '69. You are by far the best thing though!
Post a Comment