Are the kids excited? I am starting tomorrow, and I know that I'm a little sad.
hooray!! I am ready!!
I CANNOT believe it is already time for school to start!!!!! What happened to summer?!? I feel like it just snuck by.
Summer went way too fast.Loved the Grand Canyon pictures. Haven't been there in so long!! Beautiful. And the last of your Mexico trip. What a fantastic vacation. Also, congrats on your little girl's baptism. So neat about her dress.
Are you excited like me?! I seem to be the only mother who is not sad that my kids will start school soon. I can't wait! We ALL need the routine, the schedule, and the EARLIER bedtime. Bring it on!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are the kids excited? I am starting tomorrow, and I know that I'm a little sad.
hooray!! I am ready!!
I CANNOT believe it is already time for school to start!!!!! What happened to summer?!? I feel like it just snuck by.
Summer went way too fast.
Loved the Grand Canyon pictures. Haven't been there in so long!! Beautiful. And the last of your Mexico trip. What a fantastic vacation.
Also, congrats on your little girl's baptism. So neat about her dress.
Are you excited like me?! I seem to be the only mother who is not sad that my kids will start school soon. I can't wait! We ALL need the routine, the schedule, and the EARLIER bedtime. Bring it on!
Post a Comment