How I wish that I could be there today relaxing -- swimming and not being taunted by the laundry piling up around me.
Lily was lucky enough to have her birthday while we were vacationing. Here are a few photos of our fiesta. First up -- in lieu of a cake we had these pastries for a local bakery.
They were so good. The custard filled ones were divine.
But I am getting ahead of myself. We first went to dinner. Usually the kids get to pick what they want for their birthday dinner but Lily didn't have much choice -- Mexican it was!
We ate at a taco shop that might not have passed health inspection here in the states but man were the tacos good. The kids ate a ton. (btw no one got sick either). I was really glad Cord was there to speak for us. It was funny -- most of the Mexicans began to speak to me in spanish and I had to refer them to the white guy sitting next to me. Ha!
Lily blew out her candles with Georgia at her side.

3 comments:
I don't know about you-but I have found it awfully hard to get back into the swing of things after my vacation. But like you, my laundry is taunting me. I guess we'll just have to take little mini-vacations in our minds...
Looks like so much fun. Lucky Lily got to have her birthday in Mexico! I hope she likes the food. I don't know how she couldn't, if she's your daughter! What a fun fiesta. She would love the birthday song we sing in our family, we stole it from Chi Chi's (remember that place?) At the end you say "OLE!"
Keeg looks so handsome! Glad he gotta go with you guys!
Post a Comment