
Hip! Hip!
We just got the best news. A co-worker of Cord's suggested that before we sent our hard drive off to a specialist (they were going to take it apart and retrieve the data for about $1000) that we let him try and freeze our hard drive. Yes, freeze the hard drive.
I must say I was very skeptical. Who would think that putting your hard drive in a Ziploc bag and freezing it over night would make it possible to retrieve data. But it worked! So on Monday when Cord goes to work he will pick up the external hard drive we gave him with all of our pictures & stuff on it! I am so happy!
Really...I am jumping for joy!
Oh & bonus...we saved a lot of money that we can now spend on fixing our van. :)

10 comments:
I am so so so soooooooo happy for you! It made me sick to think about you losing all those pictures. And it made me start backing up my pictures...so thanks for the little life lesson.
Love ya
OK...so I did it again...it's really me.
w00t! sweet relief!
how fab! seriously feel elated FOR you! fun girls camp pics. i wish it was fun to camp here in the summer. sarah says that when she goes into yw she is going to suggest they do it in the winter!
Woot! Woot!!! I am so happy and relieved for you! Who knew?! The FREEZER?! Now if another appliance in your house could just fix your car!!
yesssssssssssssss!
Yay for the data. Crummy about the van. If you need some wheels we have the buick just sitting there, you are more than welcome to use it if you need it. Just let me know.
I am so glad and relieved for you. YaY!!
I am so glad and relieved for you. YaY!!
Nice!
Post a Comment