Friday, September 18, 2009

Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes

All I can say is that these are to die for. I love them... and yes I want to marry them.

I was looking for some good cupcakes to make to bring to a function. Well, I must admit that I have a TON of zucchini on my counter so I did a google search.

The recipe I found was divine -- as well as the blog. LOADED with wonderful recipes!


In her recipe she used coconut oil which I can imagine made these heavenly -- I however stuck to the good old canola oil and the still tasted wonderful!

Try them... you'll like them!

Really...

Right now!

5 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Ooohh yum! And the frosting looks so beautiful!

Heidi said...

Mom they were WONDERFUL!!!
I LOVED them.

Britney said...

They look DELICIOUS! WHere are mine?!

Robyn said...

Ooooo you know I'm going to try these for sure! I better go beg for some zucchini from my neighbors since I'm too lazy to grow it myself!

Christie said...

These look so good. Did you use your own frosting recipe? I didn't see it as part of the recipe on line.