Will is six years old!! And I can hardly believe it!
He is such a fun kid to have around. I smile just looking at him. He has a smile that melts my heart. Lately he has taken to sneaking up and giving me a hugs. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. When he was a baby he wasn't much of a cuddler (I don't think that's a word but you I'm going to use it anyway) so when he comes up and gives me a hug or sits on my lap I get giddy.
He is such a fun kid to have around. I smile just looking at him. He has a smile that melts my heart. Lately he has taken to sneaking up and giving me a hugs. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. When he was a baby he wasn't much of a cuddler (I don't think that's a word but you I'm going to use it anyway) so when he comes up and gives me a hug or sits on my lap I get giddy.
a golden sword
fruit snacks
a gun
new soccer ball
Bionicle
some Lego's
Star Wars guy
Hot Rods (Hot Wheels)
my own pack of gum
something else at Wal-mart
Seriously look at that smile! Your heart is melting isn't it!
Will had a great birthday. He is one smart, athletic, funny, artistic, sweet kid -- and I love his guts!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Will!!! I can't believe he is 6. I remember when he could just say "dada"... when we were trading babysitting so we could help Cole and Riley's class read and he thought my neighbor was Cord. Time goes by too fast!
Oh, Wilbur, happy birthday. I'm so glad your mom remembered. Next time we see you we'll give you some birthday pinches (you know where). We love you so much and are VERY glad you were born six years ago.
What a cute boy! I can't believe he's six! When did that happen? I still remember him being the most adorable little baby boy ever!!! And now he's an adorable bigger boy! I love hearing what he'd buy with the $20. Happy Bday Will!
He is so stinkin cute--seriously you have gorgeous kiddos. He does have a great smile--and the cake looks scrumptious.
Love the shopping list.
Looks like a wonderful birthday was had by Will.
Hey! You changed your format. Love it.
Happy BIRTHDAY WILL!!!!! Six years has just flown by. He is such a great kid and you're right -- he has a smile to knock you out! We hope he had a fantastic bday and loved every minute of it. Woot Woot for the $20 bill!!!
Wow Will! Happy Birthday to a great guy! Love that smile.
He is such a handsome boy! And what generous grandparents! He's a lucky kid! :)
Post a Comment