
I saw this a while ago on Mary Engelbreit's blog and I love it. In fact I am going to order the print and hang it in my sewing/craft room. Crafting keeps me sane. Even if I'm not very good at something I still love to be creative.
I love to sew, draw, stitch, blog, make things with paper, take pictures, paint the walls, garden and quilt. Some of the things I make I wouldn't show anyone else -- but I really enjoy the process. I guess I just need a creative outlet, you know -- do something I really enjoy.
Not that I don't just adore laundry but you know I can only do sooo much of a good thing!

3 comments:
That's such a cute print! I'm glad you're ordering it...it's perfect for you (except too bad the girl couldn't have black hair). :)
There is just something about "creating" that doing laundry can't compare with...
I agree.
Post a Comment