Here is a photo journal of our day. I have to say that I had to laugh several times during the day as Cord, Alli & I all fought over the camera. Now that Alli has a photography class elbows are being thrown! There were so many great pictures I want to share just you will have to make do with the mosaics.
The kids were in love with all the foul. The chickens and roosters were so much fun. We even saw a hen lay an egg (top middle)right before our eyes!
Lily REALLY loves the smell. What a wanny! :)
Our two "bull calves"
Now this heifer (it sounds like I am cursing but I'm not!) kept looking at me.
And looking at me.
Her big old cow eyes followed me around everywhere. Kind of like the moon does when your driving to St. Johns at night. Anyway, she seamed a bit suspicious.
Then I figured out why...
I would be a little shifty eyed too!
And if I ever complained about my big prego belly, I am sorry.
I mean wow! No wonder they are laying down!
I love that Cole & the goat have the same haircut.
I mean wow! No wonder they are laying down!
We wandered through all the exhibits and the kids were remarkably interested in everything around them.
The big surprise is that I was so busy looking at all the quilts I didn't take a picture of ONE... not one!
The big surprise is that I was so busy looking at all the quilts I didn't take a picture of ONE... not one!
I love that Cole & the goat have the same haircut.





6 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Your photos are great. I love the one of Cole and the goat. Ha!
Cute photos!! I tried to call you yesterday...talked to little Ali instead. I was picking the girls up from school and we see Will running across the lawn with his backpack (which is bigger than he is) . It was SO cute. The girls were freaking out at the thought that he was in kindergarten now. They grow way too fast!
So many things to comment about.....
First, loved the mosaics. I am going to try that sometime. I actually loved those pictures of the chickens and the eggs. I also LOVED those dahlias! So glorious!
Second, Lily's face smelling the....smell. So funny.
Third, "Beef. It's What's for Dinner"!!! Really?!?! That is so funny.
Fourth, the little sound of music goat herd,...ahhhhh so funny. I'm still chuckling.
Finally, Cole and the goat!?! Oh....I'm still laughing. I laughed so hard I was crying...twice!!!!! You are one funny lady!
The Fair looks like a really fun time. Maybe Ali should try and enter some photos next year.
Thanks for the great entertainment today!
I get to go to the State Fair with the patients tomorrow! Can't wait to see the butter cow and the photographs. (Plus I get paid to be there) I love my job!!
I love the Cole/goat hair cut comparison! I second everything Britney said. Funny funny stuff!
i love your commentary, very whitty! and the pictures are fantastic. . . you are talented in many ways my friend!
I love the state fair... and I have never seen such a fat cow in my life. You guys know how to have fun. Can't wait to see you all and show you Avalon.
Post a Comment