Saturday was a hectic one -- full soccer games, visiting teaching interviews, cleaning, primary program practice and a trip to Tooele all without Cord (who was camping/hiking with Keegan). On our way to Tooele we got stuck in some of the BYU game traffic and I was very frazzled and late to Tevita's blessing. I quickly got the kids out of the car and hurried them into the building. I was really stressed about being late, but when we walked into the church Lindy greeted us with a beautiful smile and said she was glad we were there. It was so nice to see her and I immediatly calmed down. We all sat down and listened to a beautiful blessing.
Afterward we had a great dinner. There was so much good food (there were great Tongan dished I can't imagine how to spell so I wont try) I should have taken a picture!
I have to say that I LOVE Cord's family. They are all amazing people and I am privileged to be in their family. I don't have any sisters in my immediate family but do have sisters in all of my sister-in-laws!

7 comments:
how fun! i love family get togethers too. i feel the same way about my sisters-in-law too. i had such a fun time with mine that just came up this past weekend. those are the things that really matter in life, all the relationships we have while we are here.
btw CUTE baby!
heidi i did not know you were sisterless like me? no wonder i think you are so cool! well i am glad you married into the udall family because we are incredibly awesome and ...humble. lol
have a good week.
I grew up with 3 sisters, but also know what it is like to have incredible sisters in law who are just as close as any sister could be. Glad you have such great sisters that you are close too. I forget that they are Cord's sisters because I think of them as yours. .. which of course they are!
What a sweet, beautiful baby.
What a sweet baby! That's great that you could be there for the blessing and the dinner. Looks like you all had a great time. Congrats to the new mom!
Somehow I missed this post (I'm scrolling through looking at photos because I've been awake since 4 am with the baby and can't go back to sleep).
I just want to tell you that you are a sister to me, no doubt about it. I love you, always, and am always grateful Cord married you. I am so lucky.
Post a Comment