She got a few inches cut off and bangs. I told her that I thought bangs were supposed to make you look younger -- but I think she looks older.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Alli got a hair cut
She got a few inches cut off and bangs. I told her that I thought bangs were supposed to make you look younger -- but I think she looks older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
What a hot girl! I love the cut Alli it looks so cute. I want mine cut like that :)
cute cut! i agree it does make her look older. i am sure she loves that. oh to be a teenager again and want to look older!
Really cute Alli! I love the haircut. I can see why you didn't want to do it Heidi... she totally looks older.
Tell Cord he better start building her tower because she is way too cute to allow loser boys to look at her.
LOVE IT! It's darling!!!
Love the haircut Alli. So good on you!!!
of course it looks good.
Very cute. What a beautiful girl.
ummm, hottie at you house- oh gosh don't tell her i said that- she is so beautiful- and i still can only think of her as little alli- not stylish and teenaged with curves!!! oh brother, this is so bizarre...
Post a Comment