The mystery quilt continues to come together. This is what we completed for quilt group in September. For October I need to put the whole top together. Each of these blocks are about 17 inches big.

I had to make 4 of this block

I had to make 8 of this block -- each block looks a little different because of the various fabrics -- I really hope it looks okay!

Four of this one too

And four of this block too.
*******
Then I had to sew the above blocks into four of these blocks. There are still some blocks left over that I will use to put the whole thing together. I think I can see the pattern and I think I may wish that I didn't use red as a dark and just stuck with all browns. I guess we'll wait and see.
6 comments:
well, to me the non-quilter, it looks great. i love the colors. the red does pop out a bit but i like it. heck i would love it since i have no clue how to do any of that!
The mystery quilt is looking great Heidi. You can't go wrong with this fabric because it's just so pretty. Can't wait to see the finish!
Those are my favorite colors. I love it!
i think it is looking beautiful. i will be interested to see it as it continues to come together. the colors look great too.
I can't wait to see how it turns out.
beautiful work, Heidi. Can;t wait to see the finished product.
Post a Comment