Will & Barry started pre-school this week and Will kept asking when I was going to take his first day of school picture. So I took one of them before they headed off to "farm school". They both love it. And we were happy to see our two favorite kangaroo's -- okay the only two kangaroos we know. This was Barry's first year but because he has watched the other kids go to school he was not scared at all & teacher Lynda said he was very talkative. Good times!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Our pre-schoolers
Will & Barry started pre-school this week and Will kept asking when I was going to take his first day of school picture. So I took one of them before they headed off to "farm school". They both love it. And we were happy to see our two favorite kangaroo's -- okay the only two kangaroos we know. This was Barry's first year but because he has watched the other kids go to school he was not scared at all & teacher Lynda said he was very talkative. Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
GREAT pictures! Such cute little guys! I'm glad they get to go to farm school again -- we need to come visit the kangaroos.
how adorable!!!! the are cuties! love that they are total opposites in their coloring. i just want to pinch those cheeks!
so now that all the kids are in school are you going to lay around the house and eat bon bons and watch tv?
I wish I could but Will & Barry go on opposite days so I still have one little bugger to play with everyday.
Barry is used to Will being gone but Will is not used to being left behind so I have to entertain him a bit.
you really need to schedule that one better! but sometimes a little one on one time is good. i know my girls love it. since gracie is the only one who really gets it everyday it is nice to take one of the others out with me.
Such great pictures. They are cute, cute boys.
PS--so cute how close those two are.
Post a Comment