Last night I had book club and had a great time. I am so grateful for a chance to get out of the house and talk to great women and eat good food. We started a blog for our club and as part of it I tried to compile a list of the books we have read over the years -- I can't believe how many we have read! I love reading and eating so it has been great to find other reading foodies. You can check it out here.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Last night I had book club and had a great time. I am so grateful for a chance to get out of the house and talk to great women and eat good food. We started a blog for our club and as part of it I tried to compile a list of the books we have read over the years -- I can't believe how many we have read! I love reading and eating so it has been great to find other reading foodies. You can check it out here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i loved peeking at your bookclub. how fun, and what a fun blog too. i will have to steal some book ideas!
cute book blog! love it. the food looks really good!!! i want the recipes too. i love a good soup. i'll check back to see when they have been posted. looks like you guys had a blast. i love book club! we are having our twilight night tomorrow night.
can't wait to check out the books you all have read. i saw some of them and some are on my tbr list. i think i will steal some of your books for our book club here.
I am so glad that you started a blog for bookclub- it's a great idea. I like to see what book we're reading next, or whose house we are meeting at. Of course the best part is the RECIPES! I want Kara's pie recipe. That was SO good. And so bad! (insert devilish laugh).
So can I steal recipes even if I'm not part of the book group? It's fun to see pics of so many people I know. When did Marianna cut her hair all off? Tell everybody hi for me! And may I suggest Ann Patchett's new book, "Run." It got mixed reviews, but I liked it.
i feel so cool to have been at a few of these cool get togethers- it is awesome that you guys are still meeting and reading and eating!
Post a Comment