Saturday, September 6, 2008

Heather Tagged me. . . again!

If you are reading this then I tag you too!

4 Random Things I Like About My Husband:
He makes me laugh -- and laughs at my jokes
He dances like a dork and is proud of it
He thinks I'm pretty cute
He does the grocery shopping

4 Movies That I Can Watch More Than Once:
Pride & Prejudice BBC version
Steel Magnolias
Galaxy Quest
Unforgiven

4 TV Shows That I Watch:
LOST
The Closer
Ugly Betty
Heros

4 Places I've Been:
Mexico
Philadelphia
NY City --- ground zero
Grand Canyon

4 People Who Email Me Regularly:And I email back?
Mom
Grandma K
Britney
Shauna

4 Favorite Foods:
Anything Mexican
Anything Chocolate
Fresh Fruit
Turkey, avocado & bacon sandwich

4 Places I Would Like To Visit:
Scotland
London
Greece
Chili

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Next Year:
Halloween
Thanksgiving in California
Christmas -- can you tell I love holidays?
The snow melting in the spring

4 People I Tag:
All of you reading this!

3 comments:

3girlsmom said...

sorry to tag you again. i'll remember that you are off limits for the next few!

3girlsmom said...

hey, saw that you just left a comment. you are on too? yes, you are cheesy now with that comment you big goof! as to the name he was the biggest one at birth so it was fitting when he was born. but lately we've just been calling him big blue since that was the color of his ribbon on his neck.

ps we are good so far from the triplets. we had lots of rain yesterday from hanna, and ike we're not sure yet. let's just say i am not filling up the fridge yet so if he does come our way we don't end up with spoiled food. but who am i kidding? food doesn't last that long in our house. and i am sure you know what i mean.

Michelle said...

thanks Heidi how do you get the text in different colors? I'll call you.