Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Plumbing Perils
Awhile ago Barry flushed his toothbrush down the toilet (luckily we have 2 others). Cord tried to get it out a few times with no luck, so Friday we had to call in a plumber. The kids were so excited about this. Well, let me qualify that -- the boys (especially the little ones) were so excited about this. When the plumber took off the toilet Will and Barry both yelled out "COOOOOOL". The plumber laughed and said this is cool?
Now comes the part Alli was humiliated over -- the toilet in our front yard, dad on the ground trying to see the green Power Ranger toothbrush. Lily decided to document the event. You would not believe how many pictures of the toilet we have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Thats funny and even funnier you have pics. Before Alli was potti trained all the way, I would make her rinse out her underwear in the toilet if she had an accident if you get my drift. One time she got mad and I had left the room and she decided she wasn't going to clean them out and she flushed them when I was not looking. So far though no backups for us.
holy crap that is funny! yes, pun intended!
Oh my gosh... the things kids do! All that for a toothbrush?! The photos are so funny. I love how the plumber is holding it up in the last one!!
And you thought a grocery cart in your ditch looked white trashy.
Did you put the toilet back in the bathroom or are you going to use it for a flower pot? I've seen this done and it's rather attractive as a lawn ornament.
Yeah Shauna -- then I will fit right in my my neighbor and the tractor tire planter!
Oh my--who knew a toothbrush could cause all that??
We had EXACTLY the same issue here a couple of weeks ago. I had NO idea before then what a problem a toothbrush could cause in a toilet...but it was definitely something just a flush wouldn't fix!
I'm glad you got everything fixed again.
okay that is awesome, nothing like a green power ranger toothbrush to gum up the works...I am glad it was a well-documented event that brought squeals of delight from the littles
Post a Comment